Antonia Prebble is best known for her roles on hit shows Outrageous Fortune and Westside. Early on she appeared in kidult shows Mirror Mirror and The Tribe, and was a presenter on What Now?. Prebble went on to act in TV thriller The Blue Rose and movie White Lies.
In this ScreenTalk, Prebble talks about:
- Coping with filming in midwinter on her first show, Mirror Mirror
- Freaking out at having to have purple hair on sci-fi hit The Tribe
- Being allowed to have braces while presenting on What Now?
- How she originally auditioned for the role of Pascalle on Outrageous Fortune
- Spending a lot of time giggling on the set of The Blue Rose
- How Jane in the series is the most "normal" character she has played
- Why her role in White Lies was the most challenging she has done
- How ing that giving birth on screen is a recurring pattern in her career
was first uploaded on 18 June 2013, and
is available under
this Creative Commons licence.
This licence is limited to use of ScreenTalk interview footage only and does not apply to any video content and
photographs from films, television, music videos, web series and commercials used in the interview.
Interview, Camera and Editing – Andrew Whiteside
She's probably the most normal, middle of the road character I've ever played . . . she's definitely the character who is most similar to me, I think, that I’ve ever played. And that was actually an unusual and unexpected challenge when I first started...
– Antonia Prebble on her role as Jane March in 2013 TV series The Blue Rose